Job reference: P2306
We are looking for a Marketing professional with industry experience to work closely with the Business Development team in creating and implementing marketing strategies to promote the company's products and services, increase brand awareness, and contribute to overall business success.
You will be responsible for preparing content, defining and running marketing (primarily digital) campaigns. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Job Role and Responsibilities
The key responsibility of the role will be to plan and execute marketing campaigns to drive awareness of digiLab, attract customers and ultimately contribute to the company’s growth.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies to achieve the company’s goals and objectives - identifying and prioritising key marketing channels including digital marketing, content marketing, social media, etc.
- Building the digiLab brand - establishing and maintaining a strong and consistent brand presence in the market, through developing and communicating digiLab’s value proposition, unique selling points and brand messaging
- Content creation - overseeing and contributing to the creation of engaging and relevant content for various channels including blog posts, podcasts, videos and social media
- Managing the marketing team
- Product marketing - collaborating with internal business development, product and technical teams to understand digiLab’s product features, benefits and target audience (particularly as they relate to twinLab) and translating these into effective marketing messages and campaigns
- Setting and managing marketing budgets, allocating resources effectively to ensure optimum
- Ensuring that marketing efforts contribute to lead generation and sales conversion
- Designing, building and maintaining our social media presence
- Overseeing the creation of promotional materials, ensuring brand consistency
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing against targets (KPIs)
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising spend and performance based on these insights
You will be a strategic thinker, excellent communicator, and adept at leveraging various marketing channels to achieve organisational objectives. To thrive in the changing and fast-paced nature of a tech start-up, you will need to be adaptable, able to pivot quickly and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Understanding the technology and products we offer is critical - you should be able to grasp complex technical concepts and communicate them effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Other desirable qualifications for this role include:
- Demonstrable experience creating and managing a range of marketing campaigns - particularly digital marketing campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Understanding of website analytics and ad serving tools
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong networking skills - building relationships with customers, partners, internal teams and other stakeholders, to increase awareness of digiLab in our markets
- A professional marketing certification or related degree level qualification is desirable
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this role, please send in a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you include P2306 Marketing Manager in the subject line of your email.